Field(s) of expertise
About this job
We are recruiting a Software Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA) in Mons, Belgium
- End-to-end delivery of the Active Directory and Federation Services
- Provision of expert advice throughout all phases of new developments of Active Directory and Federation Services
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance (incidents, problems, service requests)
- Assistance with developing of service delivery documentation and operating procedures
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Cosmic Top Secret
- Vocational training in a relevant technical discipline, leading to a professional qualification or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 5 years post-related experience
- Industry standard certification – such as Microsoft Certified System Administrator
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance activities of Active Directory and Federation Services in large enterprise environments consisting of multiple interconnected and federated Active Directory Domains and Forests;
- Experience in operating systems such as Windows 2012/2016/Win7/Win10.
- Experience in supporting and advising SMEs (Subject matter experts) and Project Managers during all stages of project life cycle on topics related to Directory and Federation Services;
- Experience with deployment of PKI digital certificates to various CIS systems;
- Experience of implementing configuration and security settings through AD Group policies;
- Experience of Implementing DNS configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in creating and implementing gMSA accounts.
- Knowledge of Virtualization and Platform services.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.