Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Software Test Automation Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA).
- Under the direction/guidance of the product owner technical architect and a test manager/director the software test automation engineer will work on automating current test procedures, enhance the continuous integration pipeline with automated testing, execute (automated) test procedures and report test results.
- He or she is expected also to be part of next version baseline testing, using the automated improvement steps implemented and monitoring the test automation system(s).
- The software test automation engineer will perform the following activities:
- Drive the progress of test automation, with the priority focus to achieve the more significant reduction of manual testing first
- Develop/conduct unit and automated testing of software components
- Develop/support manual test procedures if required
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- The consultancy support for this work requires a software test automation engineer with the following qualifications:
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in system and software testing (certifications will be an advantage).
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in using test management and issue tracking tools (e.g. TestRail, Confluence, TMJ4 and JIRA)
- Automated test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Gauge, Puppeteer)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), and methodologies (e.g. Agile).
- The candidate has proven and extensive experience in scripting, using a variety of tools and systems.
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in verifying functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. development of test cases, test data, etc.).
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in working with a software development team.
- The candidate is able to speak and write fluent English.
- The candidate must have the nationality of one of the NATO nations.
- Practical experience in one or more of the following areas is also desirable:
- The candidate has experience in continuous software integration and automated testing.
- The candidate has a good understanding of networking protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP) and (message-oriented) application protocols (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, AMQP).
- The candidate has relevant and recent knowledge in the usage of NIRIS or other NATO tools supporting Situational Awareness.