Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Cyber Security
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Online Vulnerability Assessments Analyst for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site ( NATO NCIA) in Mons
- Perform centralised Cyber Security Online Vulnerability Assessments (OVA) of classified and unclassified networks, systems and applications.
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of the vulnerability analytics solution (OVABI) and the Cyber Security Hygiene Indicators program.
- Support NCI Agency CIS Support Units and other NATO entities and customers in the process of vulnerability remediation.
- Maintain awareness of new technologies and developments, Industry standards and Best practices and Threat Intelligence within the wider IA community.
- Liaise with NCSC Infrastructure to ensure that the Online Vulnerability Assessment Capability is operational.
- Liaise with the customers to ensure the target environments are configured correctly to allow OVA scans Develop Security Assessment documentation.
- Security Audit, Compliance Checks reports and dashboards.
- Security Audit, Compliance Checks Testing trend analysis reports.
- Security Audit, Compliance Checks tool operating/configurations instructions.
- General Security Audit, Compliance Check procedures documentation.
- Support the production of Standard Operating Procedures covering all aspects of vulnerability data collection, vulnerability data analysis and reporting processes to ensure consistency with NATO Policy and Agency Directives.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of vulnerability assessment results and recommendation of mitigation strategies.
- Produce technical and executive level reports.
- Review security documentation and provide advice.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Expert level of knowledge in developing vulnerability assessment scans configurations for large networks, without impacting the availability or the performance of the scanned systems.
- Expert level of knowledge in developing advanced Nessus configurations using audit files for implementing compliancy checks for operating systems, network devices and applications.
- Expert level of knowledge of the principles of computer and communication security, networking, and the vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Tenable.SC and Nessus applications.
- Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Power BI Reporting Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills.
- Degree in IT or CIS security related discipline.
- Industry leading certification in the area of Cybersecurity such as MCSA, MCSE/S, SANS GIAC certifications.
- Tenable Certified Security Engineer.
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.