Field(s) of expertise
Cyber Security Information Technology
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Cyber Security Endpoint Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA)
- The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- The contracted individual will be asked to support the development of one or more technical deliverables and/or provide exercise support in execution of projects undertaken within the 2020 calendar year.
- The duties of the individual mainly focus on:
- Maintenance of the existing, supported, endpoint security products.
- Development of new security guides and configuration related to endpoint protection products like antimalware, Data Loss Prevention, application whitelisting and full drive encryption.
- Provide technical support to the NCSC, mainly remotely through email or telephone, over endpoint protection technologies.
- Maintain up to date the NCSC repository related to security guides.
- Test endpoint protection products during their lifecycle (new versions, patches) and with different configurations.
- Support and follow up the requests for change (RFC) for the endpoint protection products.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- The required skillset for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas:
- McAfee endpoint protection products like antimalware, Data Loss Prevention, application whitelisting and full drive encryption; including a proven records of deliverables.
- Maintenance and administration of email protection topics (such as Symantec Mail Security).
- Cyber security principles, best practices, concepts and technology.
- Testing and validating that contracted deliveries meet the requirements and fulfill the intended use-cases.
- Develop documentation and configuration for cyber security tools, ideally in the area of endpoint protection.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team of industry.
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English.
- Good understanding of the constraints related to IT systems on NATO networks is desirable.
- Experience with implementation projects within NATO and/or National military organizations is desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.