Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Software Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an IT OPS FAS Specialist 8 for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA)
- While LOGFAS is the primary system to be supported, the incumbent will be expected to gain proficiency and provide system administration of TOPFAS.
- Where necessary training will be provided.
- Administrative support to other FAS may be required, depending on skill sets/ability
- Troubleshooting Take appropriate and effective action where possible to troubleshoot hardware and/or software related problems occurring in the fielded FAS baselines, and where necessary request assistance of counterparts in other NCIA branches or in sister support agencies for solving system related problems.
- Organize/Administer user help requests. Requests must be logged, solved and forwarded to the 2nd level support. The elapsed time in order to handle the requests must be monitored and priorities must be recommended to the system manager as necessary.
- Providing Technical Assistance, replying to incoming requests for technical assistance from both NATO and National users on the site.
- The requests can cover software, data communications system and network configuration: licensing issues, and documentation System Administration) Operation and Maintenance for the FAS domain.
- This includes but not be limited to: – configuring and maintaining the network of new and legacy servers, – installing the FAS baselines and related components, – managing system backups.
- Install and Configure application software on operational FAS computers.
- Involved in the development leading to the automated IT service operation.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Minimum of three years hands-on experience in the administration of LOGFAS and host server(s) in NATO Missions and Operations
- Minimum of one year hands-on experience with support of NATO FAS Systems deployed in NATO Secret or Mission Secret networks.
- Hands on experience with the configuration and system administration of Windows Server 2012 or 2016 operating system.
- Hands on experience with LOGFAS administration and Skill, Knowledge & Experience: maintenance in a Virtualized environment
- Hands on experience with administration of WEB Services
- Database administration of any of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in the administration of NATO TOPFAS
- Experience in the administration of other current NATO FAS
- Experience in testing of software applications. • Data communications experience including TCP/IP.
- Hands on experience with server side scripting Fluency in English: (Listening, speaking, reading and writing). The work both oral and written in the post and in the Headquarter as a whole is conducted in English.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.