Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting Sourcing Analyst for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA).
- Work with the Agency CIO team to develop a prioritised list of services that the Agency should consider for alternate sourcing approaches. From that list, develop a first business case for three services, as directed by the Agency CIO.
- The business cases will likely be for the top two candidates on the list as well as for Asset Management.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- We are looking for a talented and highly knowledgeable expert in the area of Sourcing.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Analysis and at least five years of postgraduation experience related to helping organisations define and implement appropriate sourcing approaches, ranging from organic, to fully outsourced and everything in between.
- The expert should also be versed in all facets of sourcing, including but not limited to in depth knowledge of: business case development, skills that need to be retained by the organisations, contractual approaches that can be used, customer supplier interfaces, exit strategies, source selection approaches, alignment of contractor and organisational motivations, etc.
- An understanding of outsourcing IT hardware and software Asset Management would be of particular benefit.
- In addition, the following skills will be required:
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Works as Part of a Team,
- Attention to Detail,
- Superior Organisational Skills,
- Strategic Planning,
- Analysis Skills,
- People Person,
- Financial Literacy,
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet,
- Works Well to Deadlines and Under Pressure,
- Program Management Skills or Certification,
- ITIL certification.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.