Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Asset Management Business Change Managerfor Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA)
- Ensuring the interests of the CSO and Asset Management Senior Board (AMSB) members are met by the programme
- Obtaining assurance for the CSO and AMSB that the delivery of new capability is compatible with the realisation of benefits
- Working with the Asset Management Programme Manager(AMPM) to identify projects that will contribute to realising benefits and achieving outcomes Identifying, defining and tracking the benefits and outcomes required of the Asset Management programme
- Ensuring that maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations as groups of projects deliver their products/services into operational use
- Leading the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the programme has been completed
- Establishing and implementing the mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and measured
- Taking the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Optimising the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- A talented and highly knowledgeable IT Asset Management professional with a Master’s degree in a related field of study and 5 years of post-related experience.
- A different qualification coupled with particularly relevant experience may also be considered.
- Experience working with an IT Asset Management Programme Be drawn from the IT Asset Management business areas – participation in the IT Asset Management programme should be an integral part of their normal responsibilities to enable changes resulting from the programme to be firmly embedded in the organisation
- Have detailed knowledge of the IT Asset Management business environment and direct business experience – in particular, you need an understanding of the management structures, politics and culture of the organisation owning the programme.
- Have effective marketing and communication skills to sell the programme vision to staff at all levels of the organisation
- You have experience in driving large change programs within the IT Asset Management world, driving complex changes throughout the full Asset Management team and their customers, using lean thinking
- Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- You have experience with design and implementation of new asset management processes, procedures or organizations
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Works as Part of a Team,
- Attention to Detail,
- Superior Organisational Skills,
- Strategic Planning,
- Analysis Skills,
- People Person,
- Financial Literacy,
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet,
- Works Well to Deadlines and Under Pressure,
- Program Management Skills or Certification,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Topic Relevant to Industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.