Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance Procurement and Legal
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Asset Under Construction Finance Project Manager for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA)
- Fine tuning, Coordinating and Delivering the Asset Under Construction Implementation Plan (AuC AP) and proactively driving its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Defining the AuC AP detailed steps, driving and monitoring execution, obtaining results towards closure of the IBAN observation.
- Taking on the production of key deliverables and support the delivery of the action plan across the board as required.
- Ensuring effective engagement of AuC stakeholders within Finance and within NCIA.
- Planning, organising and (co-)facilitating workshops with key stakeholders across the Agency to establish detailed AuC requirements
- Working with the Asset Management NCIA responsible and programme manager to ensure alignment to the overall Asset Management program.
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project/programme are identified or issues arise.
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to Finance Management and the FC.
- Set-up, plan and execute a side project towards resolution of another IBAN qualification regarding to completeness of assets accounted for in the Agency’s Financial Statement
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- We are looking for a talented and highly knowledgeable Asset Management individual with a Master’s degree in a Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Auditing and extensive relevant experience.
- Another key requirement is existing experience and qualifications in project management.
- Experience working with or implementing accounting standards and processes within a Public Sector Entity using IPSAS 12/17/31.
- The individual should have experience in delivering and driving transversal change programs in the Finance area.
- The individual should have experience with setting up projects, following through execution of those projects with a history of achieving results.
- Quick learner,
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Works Independently,
- Results oriented,
- Financial Statements Auditing experience/background or General Ledger Asset skills,
- Persistence to achieve goals,
- Ability to engage and obtain buy-in,
- Attention to Detail,
- Superior Organisational Skills,
- Analysis Skills,
- People Person,
- Financial Expertise,
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet,
- Works Well to Deadlines and Under Pressure,
- Program Management Skills or Certification.
- NATO experience is a plus.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.