Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Administrative Assistant (Staff Management) for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA).
Under the supervision of the Academy Director, the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:
- Manage and coordinate the staffing and succession plan for the NCI Academy, in support of the Service Line Chief, including personnel-in-confidence and contractual actions:
- Define, collect and administer skill requirements;
- Keep databases up-to-date;
- Collect, analyse and report statistics on staffing situation;
- Initiate and manage recruitments, in coordination with hiring managers and HR;
- Administer and coordinate IWC hiring and manage their contracts, in coordination with the group heads, HR and acquisition; keeping NCI Academy contractor records up-to-date;
- Administer performance management execution within the NCI Academy; prepare, maintain and distribute reports on Performance Management; prepare statistical data;
- Responsible for the internal training of NCI Academy staff including the coordination of all input and administration.
- POC for the NCI Academy training needs and queries.
- Liaise with the Agency’s Principal Staff Assistant Training.
- Administer and monitor the NCI Academy allocation.
- Authorise Training Requirements submitted by staff based on the business needs and resources available;
- Monitor and report on work load of the NCI Academy in relation to the work capacity;
- Prepare PE Change Requests for civilian staff in support of NCI Academy FOC PE and liaise with HR as required.
- Deputize for higher grade staff, if required;
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Vocational training at higher administrative level in a relevant discipline and, at least, 8 years’ experience in progressively responsible administrative jobs;
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and databases;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, with a proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to take initiative and a flexible approach allowing the incumbent to respond reliably and competently to changing requirements in a demanding environment;
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.