Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an IKM Tools Support, Improvement and Documentation for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site Mons NCIA
- Operation and Maintenance of the IKM Tools (NATO Information Portal, Enterprise Document Management System and Tasker Tracker +) and the Project Implementation Tracking Tool instances across the NATO networks
- Troubleshooting and fixing of issues related to the Applications listed above
- Installation & rollout support of IKM Tools+ if required o Migration of demanded NIP, EDMS and TT+ applications
- Creation of PowerShell Scripts
- Creation of C# code using the SharePoint object model
- Designing medium and large enterprise SharePoint environments, to accommodate the IKM Tools and the PITT
- Support in improving the IKM Tools
- Active Directory Federation Services and Claims provider support, related to the IKM Tools.
- Support in the replication activities of the IKM Tools.
- Improving and supporting the search engine of the IKM Tools.
- Maintaining High availability ADFS capabilities.
- Approved Service Interruptions:
- Assist the Change Coordinator during the Approved Service Interruption process on the IKM Tools+ related interruptions.
- Track development tasks, ITSM reports and liaise with the responsible Service Delivery Manager Documentation:
- Creation of technical and user guides and documentations and doing Quality assurance with the related staff
- Visualizing content in how-to videos, creating training material and how-to guides
- Creating of PowerPoint slides
- Act as the Document Controller to guarantee the completeness (i.e. checking that every document has been produced), quality (i.e. checking formatting and compliance with templates) and archival (i.e. checking that every document has been archived in the right place) of the documents produced by IAS.
- Maintenance of the existing documentations and adjustments, during the whole life cycle of the product.
- Attending on the Sprint meetings with the internal staff and the customers
- Assist the Service Delivery Managers/Service Area Owner to prepare presentations and demonstrations, related to the IKM Tools
- equired Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- For this consultancy we are looking for experienced SharePoint Developer / System Engineer / Technical Writer, incumbents who can be productive from the start and who have proven knowledge and experience of the IKM Tools.
- The related labour requires the following qualifications:
- Both oral and written communication in this job are conducted in English.
- The consultants shall be fluent in English corresponding to standard 3333 (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- General education
- A higher secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to a formal or professional certification with a three-year function related experience OR a secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with five years of post-related experience.
- TT+, NIP and EDMS Training Certificate
- Essential Skills:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 proficiency
- Knowledge in SQL servers and Network technologies
- Knowledge on Virtual machines technologies.
- SME in the Tasker Tracker Enterprise, Enterprise Document Management System and NATO Information Portal Tasker Tracker+ applications
- Knowledge in ADFS Domain and SharePoint wise.
- Deep knowledge in developing SharePoint tools, using the SharePoint Object Model.
- Deep knowledge in PowerShell Knowledge in .Net
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate across the teams.
- Ability to work in a team and share knowledge
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.