Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Data Analyst for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site, Mons NCIA
Data management Takes responsibility for the accessibility, retrievability and security of specific subsets of data.
- Assesses the integrity of data from multiple sources (including, for example, from sensors measurement systems).
- Provides advice on the transformation of data/information from one format/medium to another, where appropriate.
- Maintains and implements information handling procedures.
- Enables the availability, integrity and searchability of information through the application of formal data structures and protection measures.
- Manipulates specific data from information services, to satisfy local or specific information needs. Data analysis
- Investigates corporate data requirements, and applies data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Provides advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components.
- Data Analysis – Software
- Collects required data through various data sources.
- Utilizes designated data analysis software (both internal and external software) to analyze data.
- Applies data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain data structure, and its associated components.
- Writes reports from data analysis to help decision making at the senior level.
- Investigates data requirements in the software development process.
- Data Architecture
- Participates in designing blueprints on how to structure, store and utilize data.
- Follows standards, processes and methodologies to develop each phase of data architecture (e.g. data manipulating processes, database technology generating processes).
- Selects criteria used to support data processing operations, data flow and the flow control system. Duties & Role: Data Gathering and Reporting
- Detects and summarizes patterns in data and findings by producing simple reports.
- Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding datagathering.
- Customizes data fields to meet clients’ needs.
- Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering initiative.
- Participates in projects to gather data for needs analysis.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Compile user requirements and specifications for reports
- Design, create and test SQL reports using SSRS, Power BI and Excel
- Validate report functionality with internal staff/end users
- Respond to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports
- Design/develop ETL processes, data models and data warehouses
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services).
- Experience with data warehouse design
- Experience with ETL processes
- Working experience with SharePoint (Administration experience is desirable).
- Experience with C# programming language.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with BMC ITSM/ITSM data is desirable.
- ITIL foundation certification is desirable
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.