Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Cyber Security Incident Manager for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site, Brussels, NATO
- Coordinate and assess cybersecurity incident response activities and their effectiveness, in particular for incidents involving Enterprise systems
- Coordinate and develop mitigation and remediation actions, in order to ensure a coherent response, Enterprise wide, to identified events and incidents.
- Develop, maintain and update an Enterprise-wide incident management framework to support the role of the CIO as Single Point of Authority for cybersecurity, in coordination with relevant NATO stakeholders, such as NCIA and CyOC
- Liaise with the Cyberspace Operations Centre (CyOC) deployed elements for the coordination of Defensive Cyberspace activities.
- Liaise with the NCIA for monitoring and coordination of technical activities in relation to cybersecurity incidents
- Liaise with the NATO Cyber Threat Assessment Branch for monitoring and assessment of cybersecurity threats
- Recommend mitigation and contingency activities to address threats, vulnerabilities and related issues to NATO Enterprise networks.
- Provide cybersecurity advice and guidance and develop the yearly program of work for the Auditing and Security activities
- A degree from a university or establishment of similar standing;
- At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity incident management, preferably in a large organization;
- Experience in the development of processes and cybersecurity incident response mechanisms, preferably in a large organization;
- Experience in the provision of cybersecurity advice and guidance following incidents happening in and through cyberspace;
- Knowledge and experience coordinating multiple stakeholders during the response activities to cybersecurity related incidents in large, geographically sparse organizations;
- An excellent knowledge and experience with cybersecurity incident response processes;
- A good knowledge of the principles, policy and procedures governing cybersecurity, preferably in military and/or defence organizations;
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports, produce and maintain cybersecurity incident reports, security and risks logs and systems in support of cybersecurity incident response activities;
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.