Field(s) of expertise
Procurement and Legal Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Contracting Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA).
Under the direction of the Principal Contracting Officer, the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:
- Addresses all contractual matters relating to the competitive and sole source procurement process, including; drafting, coordination and release of solicitations, evaluation and analysis of bids, discussions with bidders, and award of contracts in accordance with the Agency’s procurement procedures;
- Coordinates and liaises with contractors to ensure compliance and timely performance of contract tasks;
- Performs contract administration tasks including processing changes and amendments,
- Reviews business cases (requirements, potential benefits and options) and determines appropriate procurement routes. e.g., open market or collaborative framework;
- Investigates, resolves or escalates procurement related issues and problems;
- Implements supplier service improvement actions and programmes;
- Supports the local internal Customers with procurement related issues;
- Provides high quality and timely contribution to ACQ and NCI Agency reporting;
- Keeps line manager informed of problems and concerns;
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Higher vocational training in a relevant discipline with 2 years post-related experience.
- Or a secondary educational qualification with 4 years post-related experience.
- Knowledge of monitoring and maintaining all required financial records for compliance and audit to all agreed requirements;
- Knowledge of using appropriate procurement methods
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.