Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a IT Change Coordinator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA).
- Apply and Execute the change management process and methodology with regards to Change Coordination activities
- Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issues an agenda and circulates all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration.
- Initial screening of RFCs and Follow up on RFCs with multiple stakeholders to ensure complete Release Package is available and all concerns are addressed
- Update the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or take opportunities to improve service quality
- Support the Change Manager(s) in analysing optimizations related to Change Management
- Guide Change Initiators in order for them to correctly create an RFC
- Be able to prepare and organise meetings with various stakeholders
- Act as the initial point of contact for new change requests or Requests for Information (RFI)
- When required, support other activities related to Configuration or Release & Deployment Management.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- You will hold a degree, preferably equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in information systems engineering, information technology or related discipline.
- A formal post-secondary training in IT will be considered as an asset.
- In addition to the minimum of 3 years function related experience, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Minimum ITIL Foundation – preferred ITIL Intermediate Service Transition
- Experience in Change Management;
- Practical experience in the usage of change management tools;
- Experience with ITIL change management best practices;
- Experience organizing meetings and committees;
- Knowledge of Continual Service Improvement principles;
- Experience in the operation of Change Advisory Boards (CAB).
- We would consider it as an asset, if you can demonstrate experience in applying:
- QA and IV&V procedures;
- Experience in Configuration Management, Configuration Control;
- Practical experience in the usage of configuration management tools;
- Experience with ITIL Configuration Management Best Practices.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.