Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza , a tpgroup company, is embarking on an exciting journey and we sit at the heart of the space & defence sector. Our talent acquisition team works closely with many agencies, governments, and large corporates all over the world.
Our talent acquisition team is a key area within the Sapienza business that we need to expand so we are a seeking senior recruiter who will be responsible for the successful delivery into some of our key accounts across the globe. The aim for our senior recruiter is to initially grow our key accounts, then based on their success they can then start to grow their own team around them that are responsible for the delivery into these accounts.
- Lead the recruitment for NATO and EU institutions and be the main interface with our customers.
- Independently run and lead end to end recruitment for both non-technical and technical roles within NATO and EU institutions
- Update and maintain internal database system (Bullhorn)
- Create hotlists/pipelines of suitable candidates for future recruitment (LinkedIn projects / Bullhorn)
- Work on tenders
- As a senior member of the recruitment team make recommendations of continuous improvement on Sapienza’s talent attraction and strategy.
- Maintain and grow a strong network and sound relationship with consultants as to help them in solving work-related problems.
- Initiate and monitor progress of security clearance processes for the candidates.
- Provide help to consultants in relocation and onboarding.
- Support implementation of talent acquisition strategy ensuring alignment with broader Agency’s vision and its current and long-term global and local business objectives
- Support Sapienza growth in Talent Acquisition activities across civilian and contractor/temporary posts, in accordance with agreed compliance standards
- Engage with hiring managers to understand requirements of open roles, including required skillsets, technologies, experience, education, and competencies
- Focus on candidate attraction and sourcing hard to fill vacancies utilising direct sourcing
- Manage campaigns as required including shortlisting, preliminary interviews, participating in interview panels and advising on selection procedures
- Manage candidate applications effectively and conduct initial screening of candidates in applicant tracking system
- Attend networking events/conferences where possible
- Be Sapienza’s SME (subject matter expert) on all things NATO and EU institutions.
- Work with marketing team to help create recruitment campaigns
- Hire and train a team of recruiters underneath you who will help with increasing our delivery into our key accounts.
- Minimum 5 years’ recruitment experience with a proven track record of placing security cleared professionals
- Previous successful track record recruiting into NATO and across Europe.
- Relevant and progressive practical experience in area of Talent Acquisition executing attraction and selection activities including screening applications, building assessment criteria, and conducting and facilitating interviews
- Experience in proactively sourcing technical and non-technical candidates, using tools such as LinkedIn Lite / Recruiter
- Track record in sourcing and placing Business Analyst, IT Project Managers, DevOps Engineers, Cloud Engineers/Architects, Backend/Frontend Engineers, Cyber Security experts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Including strong English language skills both verbally and written. Additional European languages such as Dutch and French would be advantage
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word and ATS Systems.
- Good networking skills to help grow your business within the key accounts.