Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Information Technology
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Java Software Developer to join NATO – NCIA in The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands.
Main objectives of this statement of work can be summarized as follows:
- Develop/update SEW software modules
- Support SEW test activities
SCOPE OF WORK
Under guidance of Solution Architect and Test Director, Software Developer will develop and update SEW software modules. This includes following activities:
- Develop/update Java software modules
- Develop Web front-end for application
- Develop/conduct unit and automated testing of software components
- Attend virtual and in-person meetings
Development / testing work will be carried out accessing remotely engineering / test facilities in laboratories at NCI Agency The Hague. These facilities consists of all necessary development platforms, servers, web servers, etc. to support testing. Contractor shall update status of SEW development tasks in JIRA, test procedures and test results.
Contractor will be part of team (project manager, technical lead, software developers, etc.) and will work using Agile and iterative approach using multiple sprints. Each sprint is planned for duration of 2 weeks. Content and scope of each sprint will be agreed with Project Manager and Technical Lead during sprint-planning meeting.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
- Software Developer with relevant and recent experience in system and software design and development of Graphical User Interface using Java
- Candidate has relevant and recent experience in web design and development of front-end Graphical User Interface (e.g. Angular platform)
- Candidate has relevant and recent experience in using development tools (e.g. Jira, GitLab, Azure, Maven) and methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Candidate has relevant and recent experience in documenting source code, design online help, and preparing user manuals and documentation via dynamic tools (e.g. PanDoc, Doxygen etc.)
- Candidate has relevant and recent experience in continuous software integration and automated testing
- Candidate is able to speak and write fluent English since work is conducted in English
- Candidate must have nationality of one of the NATO nations
- Practical experience in following areas is also desired:
- Candidate has relevant and recent experience in verifying functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. development and execution of test cases, test data, etc.)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
- For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.