Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Database Oracle to join NATO – NCIA in Brussels, Belgium.
- Handling tickets raised by functional/technical/business users
- Handling alerts raised by the monitoring system for Databases and EBS related applications
- Installation of EBS custom patches and version control
- Cloning of non-production EBS environments from PROD
- 3 monthly installation of the Oracle Critical Patch Update on all Oracle related applications and infrastructure (EBS, OBIEE, SSO, Hyperion, OEM, Linux…)
- Monitoring of the EBS suite and its related products like EBS, OBIEE, SSO, Hyperion, OEM, Linux, etc.
- Stopping/starting/bouncing of EBS and all its different components (apache, oacore, oafm, …)
- Doing general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interfacing with Oracle Corporation for technical support
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Experience in managing Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2
- Experience in managing Oracle RDBMS 19c
- Experience in applying the Oracle Critical Patch Updates on all Oracle related applications and infrastructure
- Knowledge on Hyperion, OBIEE, Oracle SSO would be a huge plus
- Strong knowledge on Oracle Linux, Oracle Clusterware and ASM
- Good understanding of Oracle core database and fusion middleware architecture and concepts
- Strong technical engineering skills, adaptive to customer needs and being able to work in a team
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment teams will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.