Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Information Technology
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a TOPFAS Desktop Application Software Developer to join NATO – NCIA in The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands.
Under the direction of the NCI Agency project team, the software developer will develop and update TOPFAS software modules.
This includes the following activities:
- Implement software changes as required using Microsoft DevOps
- Support the development of the front-end application and communication with back end services
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements
- Attend virtual and in-person meetings
- The development work will be carried out accessing remotely the NCIA engineering facilities
- The contractor will be part of a team (project manager, technical lead, software developers, etc.) and will work using an Agile and iterative approach using multiple sprints
- Each sprint is planned for a duration of 2 weeks
- The content and scope of each sprint will be agreed with the project manager and the technical lead during the sprint-planning meeting
- Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in Microsoft desktop (WinForms) application development
- In depth knowledge of C#
- Proficient with third party UI frameworks like DevExpress (preferred) or others
- Solid understanding of async programming / multi-thread applications
- Strong knowledge of OO principles and patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft stacks and technology
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with TFS/VSTS/ Microsoft Devops
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and database querying
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team
- Fluent business English
If you are interested in applying, then please click apply and one of the recruitment teams will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.