Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Cyber Adaptation Capability Development Portfolio Management Services for NATO – NCIA in Brussels, Belgium.
The contractor will effectively and efficiently provide the following services, with a special focus on capability development and investment programme activities:
- Facilitate coordination and propose a final revision for approval of the cyber adaptation roadmap chapters, in particular chapters 3 and 4 (Requirements and Investment Programmes respectively), based on comments received and inputs gathered through workshops with NATO Stakeholders
- Support the development and alignment with other Roadmap chapters as required
- Measurement: Revision of the Cyber Adaptation Roadmap Chapters 3 and 4 by the end of 3rd Quarter 2022
- Identify and propose progress and performance indicators, in particular chapters 3 and 4, for the Cyber Adaptation Roadmap Progress and Performance reports
- Measurement: Initial proposal of progress and performance indicators for Progress and Performance report developed by the end of 4th Quarter 2022
- Initiate, oversee and coordinate initial cyber adaptation roadmap activities for Chapters 3 and 4 with other NATO civil and military stakeholders. Support implementation and continuous alignment with other Roadmap chapters as required
- Report progress and performance on the implementation of activities, and achievement of goals and objectives set out in the cyber adaptation roadmap
- Advise leadership or represent OCIO in coordination meetings with other NATO civil and military stakeholders, including project/programme boards and senior executive groups
- Measurement: Progress Report on Cyber Adaptation Roadmap activities for Chapters 3 and 4 by end of 4th Quarter 2022
- Provide support to unforeseen urgent requirements as necessary
- Measurement: Support as necessary until the end of 4th Quarter 2022
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- The contractor must have more than 6 years of experience as a mid/senior level cyber/information security manager leading cyber security teams addressing the technical, military, as well as policy aspects of cyber security at multinational environments
- The contractor must have familiarity with the technical, military and political aspects and structures of cyber security governance within NATO
- The contractor must have previous experience and in-depth understanding of NATO capability development, spanning the entire Doctrine, Organisation, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities, and Interoperability (DOTMLPFI) spectrum
- Previous knowledge or experience with NATO cyber adaptation is desirable
- The contractor must have experience in leading staff work on large and complex projects and to coordinate multiple stakeholders in different and separate locations
- The contractor must have excellent English writing skills and the ability to brief their work in English
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.