Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Application developer for Space ISR Data Sharing to join NATO – NCIA in The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands.
- Design and develop application frontend and backend for searching, retrieving and managing of imagery and other sensor data
- Support multidisciplinary teams and technical and operational stakeholders
- Participate in technical and operational meetings, offering advice and seeking solutions
- Support NATO in the development of recommendations for updates to current services
- Provide meaningful input to envisioning IT solutions that fit best NATO requirements
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Nationally recognized/certified university qualification on computer science / programming
- Or exceptionally, lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency, that is, at least 3 years extensive and progressive expertise in duties related to the function of the post
- Excellent knowledge of Angular, Typescript, CSS/HTML, SQL, C# programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of Git and DevOps processes
- Excellent knowledge of testing frameworks: Jasmine, NUnit
- Knowledge of applications for satellite status analysis
- Knowledge of Space systems and applications
- Basic knowledge of orbital mechanics
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to receive and execute tasking in accordance with direction from NCI Agency engineers/scientists.
- The Consultant shall have the following skills:
- Ability to plan and execute assigned project tasks taking into account policies, programme goals, and priorities, funding and other planning constraints
- Ability to work on its own and as part of a team
- Strong listening and communication skills in English.
- It is desirable that the Consultant has the following skills/experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Elastic Search/Lucene indexing services
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (including development of Skill, Knowledge & Experience: macro)
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization
- Knowledge of NATO Functional Area Services
- Knowledge of NATO Communication and Information Systems Infrastructure
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- NATO and/or military experience
- Motivated, good communication skills, team player
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.