Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Acquisition Policy Coordinator to join NATO – NCIA in The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands.
The Acquisition Policy Coordinator is part of the Acquisition function who provide acquisition expertise and activities which support the planning, implementation and maintenance of the required capability to support the Agency’s strategic goals and missions.
Working within a lean, highly specialised and international team the Acquisition Policy Coordinator will:
Be the Content Creator and Manager of the Agency’s (external) Business Opportunities Webpage to include:
- ensuring instant updates and publishing notifications on the Agency Bulletin Board and other means of communication (e.g. Twitter)
- Support Information Knowledge Management for the Acquisition directorate
- Provide high quality and timely contribution to Acquisition and NCI Agency reporting
- Performing other duties as required
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- You easily establish good relationship and are able to relate to people at all levels
- You produce new ideas, approaches and insights to deliver innovate solutions to problems
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances you can manage ambiguity, accept new ideas and change initiatives
Further to this you have:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in performing administrative or contractual functions
- Demonstrated skills and experience in use of computer office automation packages, particularly Microsoft applications
- Professional proficiency in the preparation and composition of correspondence, documents, statistical and financial information and presentations, using word processing, spreadsheets, databases and graphics applications as appropriate
- Experience in Website Content Management in innovative ways
- Ability to take initiative and a flexible approach allowing the incumbent to respond reliably and competently to changing requirements in a demanding environment
- Ideally have previous experience in competitive procurements at national or international level
- Knowledge of using appropriate methods and tools in the development, maintenance, control and distribution of quality and environmental standards
- Advanced skills with spreadsheet and word processing tools
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.