Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a System Administrator with Microsoft COTS specialisation to join NATO – NCIA in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium.
- Responsible for the system administration of assigned systems Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution
- Performs analysts and implementation of user requirements
- Implements disaster recovery procedures to ensure data integrity Server and client platform problem resolution Implements & tests new hardware/software releases
- Contributes to the development of Standard Operating Procedures for routine system adm1nistrat1on tasks Uses system management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics
- Carries out agreed system software maintenance tasks
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- The individual must have:
- Extensive knowledge of the technical setup of the infrastructure, as well as of the history, working processes, concepts and plans of the existing exercise infrastructure (MAF incl MIR), ITM infrastructure and legacy ACO/ACT infrastructures
- Practical experience in administration and management of data stores on virtualization infrastructure
- Practical knowledge of network protocols and network management technology
- Knowledge of standard industry v1rtual1zat1on and cloud infrastructure concepts
- Knowledge of standard industry network Operating Systems (OS) concepts
- Knowledge/Experience in VMware Virtuahzat1on (esxr 5.0 minimum) MS SQL Cluster technology administration
- Previous experience in a Military environment Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library} concepts
- INFOSEC (COMPUSEC)
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.