Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an IT Asset Management Process Developing to join NATO – NCIA in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium.
- To produce a catalogue of AM processes that match the designated style in a Microsoft Word format by 31/10/2022. The style and format has been recommended by AMDC2 Team
- To transfer the catalogue to a designated NCI Agency SharePoint site by 20/12/2022 with document links identified within the documentation
- To ensure that all elements of the Asset Management Process are covered to the satisfaction of the AMPO. All NCI Agency staff must have a clear understanding of their responsibility in maintaining accurate asset records in the Asset Register
- Responsibility and Ownership must be clear at each stage of the process
- A number of processes already exist. The expectation is that these will be re-drafted to conform to the new agreed style or re-written if they fall short of reasonable quality standards
- Check all processes are complete and test with USERS (UAT) for accuracy.
Expected Timescale – Full completion by 20/12/2022 – Additional Training opportunities may appear in the early part of 2023
- Required Security Clearance: NATO
- It would be helpful if the resources used already have:
- The right to work in Belgium to undertake this work
- Hold security clearance at least SC level
- Must be prepared to work in Mons, Belgium on NCI Agency premises
- Travel to other NCI Agency locations may be required
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.