Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a NIRIS Software Developer to join NATO – NCIA in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium (Remote).
- Develop / update Java software modules
- Develop / conduct unit and automated testing of software components
- Attend virtual and in-person meetings
- The contractor will be part of a team and will work using an Agile and iterative approach during multiple sprints
- Each sprint is planned for a duration of 1 week
- The content and scope of each sprint will be agreed during the sprint-planning meeting
- Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
The consultancy support for this work requires a software developer with the following qualifications:
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in software development using Java and Typescript (Angular).
- The candidate has recent experience in programming at the computer network level
- The candidate has relevant and recent knowledge of (programming) Tactical Data Links (TDL)
- The candidate is well able to produce efficient, clear, readable, maintainable and high quality code
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in continuous software integration and automated testing, including knowledge of test automation frameworks
- The candidate has relevant and recent experience in using development tools (e.g. Maven, Jira, GitLab, Zephyr) and the Scrum methodology
- The candidate is able to speak and write fluent English since the work is conducted in English
- The candidate must have the nationality of one of the NATO nations
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.