Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Project Manager to join NATO – NCIA in Mons, Belgium.
- Responsible for the management of NSIP projects and, in particular, the implementation of major procurement projects in the area of Cyber Security.
- Identify, plan, request and manage the deployment of resources to meet project milestones and initiate corrective actions when necessary
- Responsible for the definition, execution and satisfactory completion of his/her projects, including preparation and submission of project proposals, contribution to source selections according to the defined procurement strategy
- Review and agree project approach with his/her Projects Portfolio Manager following Agency processes
- Monitor and control project progress and risk to ensure resources are consumed in accordance with the approved budget and within the approved timelines
- Provide regular status reports on the progress of projects
- Take responsibility for understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Propose appropriate actions to provide an increased level of confidence and reduce risks such that the project will meet its objectives in terms of deliverables (scope and quality), schedule, and costs
- Provide effective and positive leadership to the project team
- Take appropriate action when project performance deviates from agreed tolerances through risk management.
- Contribute to other project-related activities to support the continuous improvement of Project Management within the NCI Agency
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- A university degree at a recognized university in Management or related discipline, equivalent to a Master’s degree or higher, supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications
- The lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of interest to the Agency and experience of 12 years
- A formal project management training such as PRINCE2 or PMI PMP
- Extensive experience in the management of large Cybersecurity or ICT projects, including previous experience of working in NATO on large and complex Cyber Security Projects
- A detailed understanding of the NATO Security Investment Skill, Knowledge & Experience: Programme (NSIP)
- Recognised record of accomplishment in dealing with stakeholders at enterprise level, understanding their needs, problems, and requests and proposing constructive ways ahead.
- Significant and recent experience in the development of Statements of Work used as the basis for competitive bidding from industry
- This includes the detailed development and collection of technical and non-technical project requirements
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills
- Expert level knowledge of MS Project