Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a DBM Tech Lead to join NATO – NCIA in The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands (Remote).
The NATO Information and Communication Agency (NCI Agency) located in The Hague, The Netherlands, is currently involved in the development of new capabilities for NATO as well as in the support of existing capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced software developer. More specifically, the work will support the full software development cycle of DBM.
Under the direction of the NCI Agency project team, the software developer will develop and update TOPFAS software modules. This includes the following activities:
- Implement software changes as required using Microsoft DevOps
- Support the development of the front-end application and communication with back end services
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements
- Attend virtual and in-person meetings
- The development work will be carried out accessing remotely the NCIA engineering facilities
- The contractor will be part of a team (project manager, technical lead, software developers, etc.) and will work using an Agile and iterative approach using multiple sprints
- Each sprint is planned for a duration of 2 weeks
- The content and scope of each sprint will be agreed with the project manager and the technical lead during the sprint-planning meeting
- Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
- Deep knowledge of DBM architecture and code base
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application, lineof business application) – Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- In depth knowledge of PrototypeJS and jQuery
- Proven experience with Linux and Apache
- Proven experience with PHP
- Experience with Git source control
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team
- Fluent business English