Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an ITSM Developer to join NATO – NCIA in Brussels, Belgium.
Under the direction of the Head of the Service Management Branch the incumbent:
- Upgrades the ITSM System from BMC Software Remedy version 8.1 to 20.02. The installation of the application, the configuration of the system and the migration of data
- Installs and Configures the BMC Smart Reporting, BMC SmartIT and BMC Digital workplace
- Provide expertise in the area of IT Service Management, Configuration Management Database and BMC Discovery
- Performs configuration changes to keep the ITIL Service Operations, Service Design and Service Transition processes operational and in line with Agency Directives
- Provides documentation/training and workshops on the Smart Reporting/SmartIT and Digital workplace
- Perform any other duty as required
- The candidate must have a NATO SECRET security clearance
- University Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline; alternatively, 5 years of equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of recent experience in BMC Remedy ITSM Suite development (version 9.1 and higher)
- Extensive experience installing BMC Remedy ITSM Suite (9. and higher) in both single and multi-tenancy, and in a highly available and resilient designs
- Extensive experience configuring and customizing the Remedy ITSM suite to align to an organization’s business processes based on the below ITIL processes (at a minimum):
- Solid understanding of architecture including load balancing, high availability, scalability, and fail-over solutions
- Experience with installing, patching, upgrading and configuring BMC Remedy Single Sign-On, BMC Remedy Smart Reporting, BMC MyIt/Smart IT, BMC Truesight, BMC Discovery, BMC CMDB
- Formal ITIL certification at least at the foundation level.
- Ability to work in team environments (both as a contributor and a coordinator).
- Analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills