Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Incident Management Tooling Prototype Development for NATO – NCIA in Brussels, Belgium.
The development of a customized toolset in order to support incident management business processes. The primary aim of this Statement of Work is to provide support to the development of a prototype for such a toolset, under the direction of OCIO staff.
The applications that are expected to be integrated and customized in order to develop the toolset are the following:
- Splunk (to be used primarily for reporting purposes)
Besides the primary goal of developing the Incident Management toolset, as directed by OCIO staff, support may be required for the development of a Risk Management and Accreditation toolset based on the Eramba suite.
- Required Currently Active Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
General experience requirements:
- Familiar with basic deployment of Linux (RH family / derived) based Virtual Machines on VMware based infrastructure
- Basic (e.g., configuration, installation, updating, etc.) Linux (RH family / derived) Operating System (OS) administration
- Creation and maintenance of architectural diagrams and other relevant documentation
- Use of Git, and contributing to Git-based source code versioning repositories
- Interacting with end users to gather their requirements
Experience requirements specific to Confluence / JIRA:
- Plan, architect, design and build Atlassian JIRA/Confluence environments
- Installing, upgrading, maintaining, and configuring JIRA and Confluence server applications
- Developing JIRA/Confluence plugins, for which it is required but not limited, to have experience in developing in Groovy and Java
- Experience in using/extending REST API Services
- Migrate incidents and workflows from multiple existing tools to JIRA
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
Experience requirements specific to Splunk:
- Installing, upgrading, maintaining, and configuring a Splunk environment and its various components (e.g., search head, indexer, etc.)
- Knowledge of JQuery and React-JS
- Experience coding in Java, Perl and/or Python
- Developing specific Splunk configuration to parse multiple data formats collected by Splunk (e.g., TCP and UDP listeners, scripted sources, etc.)
- Developing Splunk Apps, searches, dashboards / views, for which it is required but not limited, to have experience developing in:
- Splunk Querying Language
- Python scripting (version 2.7 and 3+), (Bash) Shell scripting
Experience requirements specific to Eramba:
- Installing and configuring Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) systems
- Experience with related tools, such as RSA Archer, PILAR, etc.
- Experience developing compliance requirements, internal controls, policies and its associated mappings is desirable
- Risk Management-related certification (e.g. CRISC) is desirable