Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a FMN Strategic Communication Campaign Manager to join NATO – NCIA, in Belgium, Remote.
- Delivery of the NATO FMN Communication and Awareness Plan
- Creation of communication campaigns in line with C&A Plan objectives and analysis
- Creation of necessary content and media to support the communication campaign
- Liaison and coordination of content delivery agencies and personnel
- Monitoring, recording and assessment of campaign results and Outcomes
- Experience of coordinating and delivering communication and awareness campaigns in technical, research or ICT fields.
- Ability to craft high fidelity messaging, imagery and information products across a range of media types including, but not limited to, web content, imagery and photography, infographics, video and audio.
- Strategic Communication
- Engagement and Liaison
- Planning Coordination
- Media production
- Experience of working with senior military and defence officials
- Experience of working in an international environment