Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a NATO Secret cleared SharePoint Administrator, to work on the AAS Project at NATO-NCIA, with work location in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium.
Duties & Role:
- Administration, Supporting, Troubleshooting SharePoint Farms, Operating systems applications and SQL
- Managing site collections, based on SharePoint 2007, 2013,2016, 2019.
- Configuring security at site level
- Creating and owning sub-sites
- Creating lists, blogs, wiki’s etc.
- Administrating and configuring site features in SharePoint
- Creating site level policies
- Giving guidance on design best practice
- Editing the master pages
- Creating page layouts, based on SharePoint
- Supporting the Quality Assurance and development team, related to technical enquires
- Maintaining SharePoint functionalities
- Using the SharePoint object model
- Creating SQL queries
- Creating and maintaining Documentations/Guides
- Creating PowerShell and scripts
Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
- Language proficiency: a thorough knowledge of English.
Mandatory experience (3 years minimum)
- Large IT organization, IT department in large organization or in a governmental institution
- SharePoint Infrastructure Design & Architecture (2013/2016/2019)
- SharePoint portal/intranet troubleshooting
- Virtualized environments
- Replication tools, such as Metalogix and iOra
- Active Directory Federation Services (Domain and Configuration knowledge across SharePoint farms)
- Enterprise search tools
- Experience in Migration of SharePoint Applications
- Designing large enterprise SharePoint environments
- Architecture of SharePoint Applications and underneath layers (understandings in the network/virtual layer)
- Analyze the requirements and customer requests
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Technical and user guide documentation.
Desirable education and experience
- Certifications: SharePoint Administration
- Significant working experience in NATO or MoD
- Team Player and high awareness of Team sprit
- Sharing knowledge attitude.