Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a NATO Cosmic Top Secret cleared IT Support (ITM-Mitigation), to work on the AAS Project at NATO-NCIA, with work location in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium.
Duties & Role:
- Install, maintain and operate the full range of computing, printing and network devices required to deliver systems and services for customer office automation.
- Install and configure for use, COTS software on networked and standalone workstations.
- Install and configure client software on workstations.
- Configure upon request local server software and configure special peripheral devices.
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot user access issues for static and mobile devices.
- Work with Organisational Units in Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Execute support requests, work orders and other tasks.
- Prepare software packages for automatic deployment.
- Contribute to IT Security compliance and remediation.
- Contribute to incident, change, configuration and asset management processes through ITSM toolkit.
Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO COSMIC TOP SECRET security clearance
- Computing Technology Industry Associating (CompTIA A+) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional.
- Proven Experience in troubleshooting user access, permissions and profiles
- Proven Experience working with Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Proven Experience working with Active Directory Objects, user accounts and permissions.
- 3 years experience working in a ICT CIS environment.
- 3 years experience supporting IT users, desktop hardware and software
- 3 years experience working in an IT administration role.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and deployment of Personal Computers (PC).
- Knowledge of current operating systems and office automation software.