Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a NATO Secret cleared VTC Technician B5 level, to work on the AAS Project at NATO-NCIA, with work location in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium.
Duties & Role:
Under the direction of Head VTC Control Centre, the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:
- Operate VTC Service Desk Services;
- Operate VTC Scheduling Services;
- Operate VTC Video bridging Services;
- Operate VTC recording, playback and streaming services;
- Create, report, track and close VTC Resource and Service Trouble Tickets;
- Monitor, collect and survey VTC Resource and Service Trouble Tickets;
- Identifies, verifies and diagnoses suspected trouble VTC Resources and Services through monitoring (active and proactive);
- Monitor and Reports VTC Resource and Service Performance and Quality;
- Support End-2-End VTC Service Testing;
Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
- Higher Secondary education or completed higher vocational training in a related field leading to a formal technical or professional certification with 3 years related experience;
- 3 years recent experience in VTC Operations;
- 4 years recent practical experience configuring, installing and troubleshooting industry standard VTC Endpoints from both Polycom and Cisco;
- 3 years recent practical experience configuring, installing and troubleshooting industry standard VTC Infrastructure Hardware from both Polycom and Cisco, including (Polycom RMX, MGC, RPRM, DMA);
- Good knowledge of Video Conferencing Protocols and Standards;
- Experience with VTC Scheduling Solutions.
- ITIL Foundation.