Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a NATO Secret cleared Systems Engineer (CIS Security) to work on the AAS Project at NATO-NCIA.
Duties & Role:
- Manage multiple Trellix ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO) installations, controlling thousands of endpoints on numerous security domains for the entire stack of supported endpoint security products. In doing so they ensure that: the correct configuration is in place, that all services are present for all end-points in scope, the functionality and performance of the target systems is not affected.
- Conduct remediation activities in collaboration with the NCI Agency Service Delivery Managers.
- Responsible to implement an adequate level of information security posture to CES systems.
- Assist the team with the provision of information security oversight of all CES Managed CIS and networks within the Agency, both for internal operations and for the Agency’s customer-funded Networks, Programme of Work, and ensures the adequate level of systems/data protection in accordance with NATO INFOSEC policies and directives.
- Conduct internal vulnerability assessment testing on CES systems and provides associated reporting.
- Plan, deploy, and configure a variety of hardware, software, and security products.
- Provides feedback, advice and guidance to senior management in the areas of enterprise architecture, NATO security accreditation activities, procurement as well as training and awareness programmes.
- Deliver CIS Security awareness presentations.
- Performs other duties as may be required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO COSMIC TOP SECRET security clearance
- Essential to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science combined with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a CIS Security related post, or a Secondary education and completed advanced vocational education (leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation) with 7 years post related experience.
- Expert knowledge of Trellix ePO and managed products (ENS, DLP, MAC, RSD).
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of computer and communication security, networking, and the vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications
- Experience with implementation and integration of CIS Security protective measures in Active Directory based environments.
- Experience with Cyber Hygiene and the top 20 Critical Security Controls for effective cyber defence.
- Practical hands-on experience in system and network administration.
- Ability to investigate and analyze complex scenarios and solve problems in innovative ways
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly and successfully to a variety of audiences and teams
- Holding recognized professional qualification within the CIS Security domain
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements