Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Cyber Security Scientific Support to join NATO – NCIA, at The Hague, The Netherlands.
- The NCI Agency has been established with a view to meeting the collective requirements of some or all NATO nations in the fields of capability delivery and service provision related to Consultation, Command & Control as well as Communications, Information and Cyber Defence functions, thereby also facilitating the integration of Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Target Acquisition functions and their associated information exchange.In order to execute this work, the NCI Agency is seeking additional manpower through contracted resources to support the work undertaken by the Cyber Security (CS) Service Line (SL) in the area of Communications and Information System (CIS) security, cyber defence and cyberspace operations. This Statement of Work (SoW) specifies the required skillset and experience.The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. The contracted individual will be asked to either lead or support the development of one or more technical deliverables in support of projects executed within the 2019 calendar year.
- Experience in describing security architecture, using the TOGAF methodology
- Knowledge of cyber Situational Awareness (SA) concepts, including dynamic risk assessment, critical cyber asset lists and key cyber terrain
- General, wide breadth knowledge of cyber security principles, frameworks, best practices, concepts, technology and implementation, especially for complex, system of systems environments
- Concept development / research experience in the area of CIS security and cyber defence
- Knowledge of Cyberspace as a Domain operational concepts and doctrine development knowledge
- Familiarity with NATO organisational and political structures and relationships with NATO and Partner nations
- Must hold NATO Security Clearance
- Fluent business English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU