Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Air-Conditioning and Shelter Repair Technician to join NATO – NCIA, at Brunssum, Netherlands
- Maintain, test, troubleshoot, repair, modify AIRCO and electrical problems on deployable AIRCO Systems
- Be able to solder and braze AIRCO pipes and joints to prevent leaking
- Knowledge and understanding of how to dispose of hazardous chemicals and refrigerants according to rules and regulations
- Must be able to read schematics and technical drawing
- Be able to identify system deficiencies and present solutions for upgrading systems
- Must have a F-Gas 1 certification and registration or equivalent.
- Must have 5 – 10 years of experience• Conversant with European Electrical Safety Standards (eg NEN 3140 and EN50110) or equivalent.
- Skills in soldering, welding and brazing.• Conversant with EU 517/2014 regulation or equivalent
- Must hold Security Clearance NATO Secret
- Fluent business English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.