Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a IT Cyber Security Engineer to work at NCIA in Brussels, Belgium
- Lead reconfiguration of existing firewall and VPN systems to better align with operational requirements while maintaining high security standards.
- Work with security and network engineers to implement these changes while minimizing service interruptions and providing necessary level of information assurance
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions to security engineers regarding industry best practice
- Lead security engineers to create / update design documents and standard operating procedures for all (network and end point) security systems. Goal is to have up to date, comprehensive and consistent documentation for security systems.
- Experience with and knowledge of Juniper firewalls
- Experience with and knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with and knowledge of CISCO ASA and ISE devices;
- Experience with other network security devices (proxies and email gateways)
- Experience with McAfee end point security
- Must hold NATO Cosmic Top Secret Security Clearance
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here