Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a BATS Site Coordinator to join NATO – NCIA, at The Hague, The Netherlands
Site Coordinator for BATS activities in ARS MS (and other, if necessary). Duties as follows:
- Focal point between NCIA and Host nation for the BATS activities
- Coordination of the interface integration
- Coordination for the of MEL/MIL (physical presence at the site is mandatory)
- Activity planning and stakeholder engagement.
- Reporting to NCIA management & the HN
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ experience in high-level management of C2 systems
- Minimum three years’ experience on working in Air Defence environment.
- Minimum three years’ experience in ACCS-related site activities.
- Nationality of a NATO member state.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently and for long periods of time
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement