Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
An exciting and rewarding position has come up with one of our NewSpace customers who have been steadily growing over the past few years. We are looking for a highly experienced sales manager who has a proven successful track record selling satellite imagery data and managing sales teams.
As well as managing a sales team you will also be responsible for solution selling into a range of clients across the globe. This is a fantastic time to get on-board as there is huge growth potential within the organisation.
As long as you have the relevant experience then this position can be remote based from anywhere within North America.
- Perform sales that introduce satellite imagery and analytics as a set of new intelligence to businesses and industries and contribute to resolving various business issues and obstacle they face through a problem-led approach.
- Research and develop a list of potential businesses, industries and growing sectors and identify their needs and their business issues, in which satellite imagery and analytics may become a part of their solution-solving process.
- Consult and propose how satellite imagery and analytics can address the concerned needs and issues.
- Close sales and respond to RFPs
- Analyze clients’ feedback regarding product development and service operation and communicate such information back to our engineering team.
- Establish a sales framework of the company and the service platform
- In alignment with the management team, plan and execute action items set on the sales strategy for domestic and international territories.
- Manage the sales team by performing duties such as but not limited to: setting effective KPIs, updating constantly for KPI management, standardizing the sales process and its activities, and visualizing the overall sales activity progress.
- Plan and structure the sales team through hiring and team building.
- Has experienced the whole cycle of sales duties with a proven sales record in addition to managing a team of five or more.
- Sales and consulting experience in intangible products such as SaaS, software and other IT services
- Interested in contributing to sales as a playing manager that performs both sales activities and management duties such as structuring the sales foundation of the team.
- Interested in working in a start-up business and is passionate about challenging yourself to create a new industry and service from the initial stage.
- Native or business fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficient in general Microsoft Office tools
- Experience as an overseas expatriate staff and/or managing an international team