Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
Do you want to push the boundaries of Space?
This is your opportunity to do just that.
You will have access to the highest level of technology and equipment, working within a leading global science and technology team.
With a strong mentality of training and progression, you will get the opportunity to grow from a GNC Test Engineer into a GNC design engineering role and potentially a lead system engineering position.
This is your chance to take charge of a satellite launch, putting your work into orbit!
- You will be looking after the preparation, execution, and report of GNC/AOCS testing. –
- Using your knowledge of different satellite subsystems.
- Taking care of the Environmental test campaign – Flight Satellite & Launch campaigns
- Go beyond your role – supporting operations preparations including flight & ground Software follow-up.
- Use your creativity to help automate and improve operating procedures.
- Support the Launch – both as an operator and performing commissioning activities.
- Help our customers – providing satellite handover and in-orbit support.
- Masters in Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in GNC testing within satellite testing.
- Strong mechatronics and control logics experience
- Ability to follow step by step plans, write structured reports
- Ability to creatively perform elaborate debugging of issues
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Scripting experience (ideally Python & TCL)
- Able to travel internationally – including extended stays
- Fluent English