Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company is working with many exciting new ventures around the world involved with innovative New Space technologies surrounding earth observation.
Our client has an expert multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers and mathematicians who are tackling climate change with bleeding edge remote sensing technology, heaps of data and sophisticated machine learning.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of their analytics team, you will work closely with their data analyst and algorithm developers to understand data and analytics, evaluate the carbon markets to define and build financial offerings that aim at providing incentives to align investments with reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Analyze data to generate insights, quantify trends, develop cost-benefit scenarios, estimate impact for industrial, government and financial services customers
- Develop a deep understanding of economic, environmental, social and governance market trends relevant to our products and services, then forecast customer needs based on these trends.
- Maintain a market map of competitor capabilities and work with our scientists, engineers, and mathematicians to understand competitor algorithms and maintain an aggressive roadmap to leapfrog competitor offerings.
- Conduct interviews to gather market and customer requirements and feedback.
- Provide high attention to detail with ability to manage and resolve multiple priorities, project complexities and uncertainties along with solving customer-facing problems.
- Understand and drive business goals that drives data development and customer success.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and critical, bold thinking in all situations
- Experience within the financial markets and/or carbon markets.
- Proven analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with modern analytical systems and reporting structures.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience presenting in front of executives or boards.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in analytical or financial field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.