Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
Our client is a rapidly expanding NewSpace venture that has received huge accolades over the past few years for their innovative technology that helps with the sustainability of our planet.
While our satellites orbit the globe detecting methane emissions, we are looking to transform our digital experience worldwide with your expertise as Customer Experience Manager. Working under the supervision of the Marketing Director, you will help GHGSat become the global reference for remote sensing of greenhouse gas (GHG), air quality gas, and other trace gas emissions from any source in the world. This new position plays a crucial role in building the company’s digital stack foundation, online performance, and lead generation strategy.
From exploiting and optimizing the CRM for lead management, to developing our marketing automation pipeline, and working with sales strategically to execute inbound and outbound campaigns, make the most of your digital expertise within a company recognized a Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Company for 2021.
Working closely with the Marketing Director, you will manage and execute B2B digital marketing campaigns and content to generate leads and awareness to support GHGSat’s growth globally.
- Guide the integration of our marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot) and other MarTech tools in our tech stack.
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurturing programs : content, emails, landing pages, forms, CTA
- Create and manage marketing automation workflows, tailor campaigns for targeted B2B audiences, including A/B testing programs for continuous improvement.
- Analyze lead lifecycle and define lead scoring, nurturing, segmentation and data cleansing management in the CRM.
- Improve online experience and maintain CMS for brand cohesion, web best practices as well as content quality
- Supervise the execution and integration within marketing automation workflows of paid digital initiatives on platforms including Google Adwords and Linkedin Ads.
- Manage digital service providers such as SEO consultants, web design agency, CRM partners, brand strategy agency, etc.
- Work with the Marketing and Communication Team to define KPIs, create reports and analyze campaign performance to improve conversion rates campaign ROI and sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or E-commerce
- +3 years experience in B2B marketing role, with digital strategy, lead generation and campaign management
- +1-year experience with a marketing automation platform (preference with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot)
- 360 vision of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, GA, GTM, CMS, PPC etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital engagement techniques, tools and measurements.
- Exceptional written and verbal storytelling skills in English, fluency in another language is considered an asset (bilingual English and French environment)
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and participate in projects with a multidisciplinary team
- Deeply collaborative and comfortable in an environment of hyper growth
- Must be able to obtain government security clearance 10-9