Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company is working with many exciting new ventures around the world involved with innovative New Space technologies surrounding earth observation.
On behalf of our client Orbitare, we are seeking a Spectrum Management Engineer with passion for Space for their office in Luxembourg. As part of the Spaceloop team, you will contribute the leading-edge satellite communication network that will transform the way personal satellite communications are used today.
Spectrum is capital to the commercial operation of Spaceloop. This position requires someone with strategic thinking, experience in the ITU Radio Regulations and in the frequency coordination process in the Mobile Satellite Services (MSS), who thrives in a dynamic cross-functional organization and is not afraid to debate ideas openly, and is flexible enough to pivot on constantly evolving requirements.
- Taking ownership of the spectrum management and the equipment licensing processes
- Providing strategic regulatory advice, identifying opportunities on the use of spectrum for the Spaceloop application
- The coordination of the current frequency filings in the L- and S-Band MSS, conducting all the necessary technical analysis, and maintaining correspondence with the operators and the national administrations
- Contributing and participating on the ITU WRC23 working groups in which Orbitare is engaged
- Participating of the development activities of Spaceloop at all levels, contributing in your areas of expertise
- Master’s degree in telecommunication engineering or related engineer field
- Excellent knowledge of the ITU Radio Regulations and related administrative procedures
- Experience in the frequency coordination in the MSS bands
- Experience in the ground equipment licensing procedures as a plus
- A self-organized person delivering work on time and on quality
- A team player who thrives to integrate on a team of highly skilled, experienced, and efficient teammates
- A solution-oriented person who can comfortably manage uncertainty and sees opportunities in the risks
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.