Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
Sapienza is working with one of the pioneers of microsatellite technology and the company aims to provide a new earth observation infrastructure by launching multiple micro-satellites for its higher data frequency. Having already successfully launched multiple satellites the company is still in growth mode and we are looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for performing solution sales of our cutting edge platform service, which enables our clients to utilize satellite imagery data and analytics based on imagery data to international clients.
- Perform solution/consulting sales that introduce satellite imagery and analytics as a set of new business intelligence to solve various issues and challenges across companies and industries
- Research and develop a list of potential clients, industries, use cases and identify potential needs where satellite imagery and analytics can become a part of their solutions for their business problems
- Consult and propose how satellite imagery and analytics can address the concerned needs and accordingly provide solutions for such problems
- Close and secure sales transactions related to Clients’ service and/or individual project deals
- Manage accounts of those acquired
- Communicate, cooperate and occasionally collaborate with other international sales team members located across the globe
- Acquire feedbacks on our products from potential/existing clients and transfer them to the engineering team with an aim to further improve our products
- Contribute to building a stronger sales team by leveraging your experience
- At least 3-5 years of international sales experience within the satellite imagery industry or in the related fields in North America and/or Europe region
- Interested in building a career to the next level（i.e., mid-level) after experiencing the whole cycle of international sales with substantial track records
- Passionate about challenging yourself to cultivate a completely new industry and service to the world.
- Well-prepared to work at a startup with a sense of responsibility, even under an imperfect situation
- Native of business fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficient in general Microsoft Office tools
- Language fluency in Japanese