Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company is working with many exciting new ventures around the world involved with innovative New Space technologies surrounding earth observation.
On behalf of our client we are looking for an innovative and experienced Senior Quality Analyst to join their team. You will own the QA Process. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans and test scripts for web application projects. You will work closely with various Scrum teams to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will ensure that the product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Define QA Process within web application software development process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that business and system requirements are satisfied during the testing process.
- Participate in the planning of future work for the team
- Perform continuous improvement on quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Keep yourself informed about the latest in technology and software testing.
You should know:
- Issue tracking system
- Programmatic test framework
Good to know:
- Program profiling
- Large datasets
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5ish years of testing experience, preferably in product development teams
- Unit, exploratory, risk based, integration, and regression testing
- Automating functional and integration test cases
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong communication, analytical, interpersonal skills and work across geographically dispersed teams
- Work effectively with other team members on the process including design, testing, and documentation
- Lead on new tasks and guide the team members on QA aspects
- Ability to obtain Canadian government security clearances (Canadian Controlled Goods Program)
- Collaborative and open team player
- Independent and driven, able to operate under tight deadlines
- Flexibility, adaptability, autonomy, and multi-tasking ability