Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza , a tpgroup company, is embarking on an exciting journey and we sit at the heart of the space sector. We develop our own space software called the ECLIPSE Software Suite which has over 20,000 users. We also provide consulting, digital solutions and engineering services across the full lifecycle of mission and safety critical programmes in Critical Infrastructure, Defence and Space sectors.
As well as the software development and consulting services we also have our own talent acquisition team which works alongside many of the space institutions and global commercial space sector. Our talent acquisition team is also helping to scale innovative NewSpace and Satcom businesses from the ground up. With space becoming so much more accessible we are now seeing record investment into the space sector, so this is a critical time for growth for many of our customers.
Our talent acquisition team is a key area within the Sapienza business that we need to expand so we are seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for the successful delivery into some of our key space accounts across Europe. This is a pure 180 role that requires no business development, pure resourcing.
Sapienza Consulting take more of a consultative approach to recruitment where we act much more of an advisor and industry expert to our customers which makes for a pleasant working environment.
- As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will get to work with many of our key commercial customers in the NewSpace, EO and Satcom sectors located across the globe.
- Work within a passionate talent acquisition team that takes pride on their delivery. We have high standards on CV sent to interview ratios which allows our talent acquisition team to measure their success effectively.
- Review and analyse job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates.
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met, creating actions in our ATS system (Bullhorn).
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached.
- Proactively contact potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached.
- Review applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews over the phone and via TEAMS video conferencing.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system.
- Build out talent pipelines / hotlists of candidates through our ATS system for future hires.
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are to a high standard to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible and in compliance with the requirements of the client
- Provide support in scheduling and arranging interviews with our key customers.
- Contribute to the growth of the company by helping our talent acquisition team in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Work closely with marketing department to help promote targeted recruitment campaigns for our customers key hires.
- Ensure continual improvement of the team’s knowledge base with regards to understanding of positions, industry, candidate profiling and risk identification.
- Be known as a subject matter expert on IT recruitment
- Attend space conferences / events in-person (COVID permitting) and on-line to represent Sapienza Consulting.
- Minimum of six years hands-on recruitment experience with at least two years at a senior level.
- Have a proven successful track record of placing software development roles such as DevOps Engineers, Cloud Engineers/Architects, Backend/Frontend Engineers.
- Long list of recommendations from candidates and clients you have previously placed or worked with
- Advanced knowledge of Boolean searches
- Knowledge of different sourcing platforms and leveraging social media for sourcing
- A data driven approach to recruitment – understanding of recruiting metrics, ability to adjust approaches based on data
- Great candidate care skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ATS Management experience
- Fluent in English, another European language is highly
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
We have over 30 nationalities within our organisation and some of the most creative people from all over the world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture. We offer…
- An exciting, inspiring, international and ambitious working environment
- An extensive introduction to TP Sapienza Europe and our way of working
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- 28 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working
- Highly competitive salaries considering your skills and personal value to the
- Annual bonuses
- Remote working from home
- Pension schemes