Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company is working with many exciting new ventures around the world involved with innovative New Space technologies surrounding earth observation.
On behalf of our Canadian client GHGSat, we are looking for a Sales Associate in their Oil & Gas vertical at GHGSat, you’ll be using your knowledge of the company’s products and services to connect with prospective customers and generate sales for the company. Your duties include making sales pitches, making cold calls to sales leads and interacting with prospective customers who respond to the company’s various forms of outreach. In addition to these duties, you would also be supporting the internal sales team with customer support activities throughout the sales cycle that includes (and not limited to) presentations, quote preparation, customer reports, market oversight, and competitor activity.
The main responsibilities of a Sales Associate revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients and persuade others to purchase products. There is a wide range of duties in this position, but your responsibilities will largely include:
● Be knowledgeable about the product
● Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
● Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
● Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
● Answer questions about the products
● Collaborate with colleagues across the organization
● Maintain excellent data hygiene and follow up with customers to continue relationships
GHGSat values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
● Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or other relevant background
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to learn new a new technology and articulate the value to a customer
● A love for sales and building relationships
● A desire to grow your career
● Passionate and creative problem solver with the know how to get things done
● Ability to learn, embrace change, and be a team player
● Previous exposure to sales and opportunity management
● Industry experience