Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is working with many exciting new ventures around the world involved with innovative New Space technologies surrounding earth observation.
One of our customers that we are working with are looking to hire a Backend Developer. Someone who can enjoy the challenges to make a global impact with micro-satellite technology.
This person will be a member of the team being responsible for the development, testing and maintaining the web application back-end system, that provides satellite imagery and analytics solutions.
What would you do?
- The system covers the following scopes for our business success;:
- Providing data and insights on the platform with cooperating satellite operators
- Ensuring the Web security to protect users’ and our business properties
- Supporting smooth execution of the contract, pricing, and payment activity.
What requirements should you meet?
- Degree in Computer Science or work experience equivalent to it.
- Experience developing in Python 3 and Python web application frameworks.
- Experience quality assurance using automated testing or something like that.
- Experience designing databases with PostgreSQL or similar open-source RDBM systems.
- Ability to have daily conversations in English.
- Experience developing and operating web back-end system for 3 years or more.
- Experience designing and developing GraphQL APIs.
- Experience using container technologies.
- Experience with performance-tuning of databases.
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems using AWS SNS/SQS.
- Experience in management or interest in management positions in the future.
- Thinks about issues that should be improved
- Prefers to architect and implement softwares
- Has interest in continuously improving a product and your workflow
- Develops with team and has a sense of ownership in your tasks
- Enjoys technology