We are seeking a Visual Communications Designer to join our clients Corporate Communications Team. We are looking for an individual with strong skills and passion for visual design across different media to work on diverse projects that spread across web, print, and beyond.
The Visual Designer creates the most important impact on building the brand, to translate complex ideas and concepts, into compelling intuitive designs and stories. Bringing ideas to life that inspire, engage and communicate our true value to our clients.
• A powerful portfolio to showcase the great business impact you have been creating.
• You understand the value of going out into the world for inspiration.
• Team environment excites you and collaboration is the fundamental driver of all your approach to bring transformational visual deliverables.
• You have strong verbal and visual presentation skills. You demonstrate a clear “point‐of‐view” relating to the design. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
• Success is a product of multiple failure for you. You understand that success comes sooner with trial and error.
• Open-minded and flexible to work in a start-up environment. Successful candidates are optimistic, generative, and open to new ideas and ways of working.
• Strong English verbal and written skills. Japanese language skills a plus.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree education in Graphic Design, New Media, or professional equivalent.
• At least three years of experience in a design studio, creative consultancy or equivalent role in a corporate environment.
• Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, video/audio editing software and other design tools.
• Be self-directed toward excellent work outcomes, comfortable in ambiguous work environment.
• Excellent discretion, demonstrating sound judgment in dealing with confidential dialogues and information.