You can join us as part of a team responsible for the engineering management and operational support for remote and deployable Satellite Terminals used to deliver communications services to UK military and government personnel. Working with a diverse set of Terminals including commercial land terminals accessing L, Ka and Ku Bands, military maritime terminals accessing X Band and commercial maritime terminals.
Acquiring the responsibility for engineering management and operational support for remote and deployable Satellite Terminals from an incumbent contractor. As a Terminals Mobilisation Engineer you will support the technical tasks as part of the mobilisation team, focusing on assuring the accuracy of information being passed over, including quality and completeness of technical data and the condition of operational equipment.
• At least 8 years’ experience in satellite services and in particular satellite RF communications and terminals.
• Analytical skills to systematically plan and carry out evaluation of Terminals’ and operational data.
• Ability to engage productively with multi-disciplinary engineering teams during business change.
• Experience of service operations support and engineering lifecycles.
• Well organised with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to remain positive in high pressure and stressful situations.
• Collaborative mind-set and strong interpersonal skills.
• Critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills.
• Must be a UK national.
• Must be able to achieve SC