Field(s) of expertise
Telecommunications Engineering Marketing & Sales
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an experienced Senior Consultant, Technical Policy and Regulatory Engineering to be based out of our clients’ office in London, United Kingdom. The incumbent must have the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change. Candidates will have a track record of successfully coordinating frequency use for different radio services, to facilitate the introduction of new products and services to market and to influence the regulatory framework for them.
This new position requires a candidate with proven leadership capabilities, excellent analytical and communication skills, and an ability to identify, formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner. The candidate should be able to function collaboratively across teams and should be comfortable with thinking “outside of the box”. He/she must have a demonstrable record of managing and delivering on existing and new client accounts and be able to travel internationally.
- Management of clients’ regulatory compliance with the ITU Radio Regulations;
- Management of client satellite filings in accordance with ITU procedures, including the preparation, frequency coordination with other administrations, and notification of bringing into use of the frequencies;
- Engagement in national, regional and international technical regulatory processes;
- Training and development of junior technical staff;
- Creation of thought leadership articles, with a view to showcase team capabilities and to contribute to the growth of the business;
- Management of sales and business development pipelines, as well as group marketing;
- Collation and filtering of commercial and competitive intelligence.
- Experience of the management of commercial frequency assignments and with the ITU process;
- Demonstrable radio network coordination experience;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Demonstrable client management experience;
- Track record of successful business development;
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills;
- Organised work approach, with a record of delivering products on schedule and within budget;
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, Europeans welcome.